Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Reading W1

This week for reading we had to read two articles. I chose Bright Fine Gold and The Deadly Flu of 1918. Bright Fine Gold was about the gold mine near Otago and The Deadly Flu of 1918 is about the influenza pandemic around the globe. Then we had to write down what we had learnt from the articles and what we already knew before we read about them. After that we also had to write down two questions that we had.

Have you read any of these articles  before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.