Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

WRITING WEEK 3

 This week for wrtiting we have been starting to write our speech. im writing my speech about poverty and how its impacting our world. her is the first bit of my speech.


Do You know anyone who's living in poverty? Poverty is a terrible thing that no one should live through not even the worst of people. Poverty is a state or condition in which a person or community lacks the financial resources and essentials for a minimum standard of living. Poverty can be a harmful thing leading to Little or no education and Under the age of eighteen and Working in places like farms or agriculture. Can you imagine what this would be like?

Today, around 8.9 percent of the world’s total population is still practicing open defecation. Open defecation means people are defecating outside, whether that be in a field or behind a home or a bush. When people defecate outside, human feces find their way into food and water sources, polluting and causing disease among people in those communities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.