Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Writing W4

This week for writing we made poems. I made two diamante poems. Diamante poems are when you have one noun than two adjectives than three verbs and four nouns and then the verbs adjectives and nouns again so it kind of looks like a diamond. Here are my two poems.

Country
Quiet,Relaxing
Play,Run,Hunt
Nature,Animals,Towers,Cars
Walking,Shopping,Jammed
Noisey,Big
City

Water
Strong,Crashing
Fast,Pulling,Tumbling
Drink,Rain,Tears,Mist
Stream,Still,Leaking
Weak,Gentle
River


Have you made a poem before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.