Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Writing W2

For writing this week I had to edit three sentence from  my report and show the before and after. We also had to put it on a google drawing and write down three things what we should be doing when editing. Here's my work.

Before 
Peter went to Kapiti College a state run secondary  school but dropped out at the age of 16 so that he could get a job to finance his film hobby. 
Peter went big after Bad Taste in 1989 Bad taste was a sifi 1 hour and 32 minute movie. Bad Taste was made on a low budget of 11 thousand us dollars it is Jackson's first feature film.
Jackson's family bought their first TV when he was 5 years old and the world of television immediately captured his young imagination, especially a futuristic English sci-fi show called Thunderbirds 1965-66.

After
Peter went to Kapiti College, a state-run secondary school. He dropped out at the age of 16 so that he could get a job to finance his film hobby. 
In 1989, Peter went big after Bad Taste. Bad taste was a sifi 1 hour and 32 minute movie. 
Bad Taste was made on a low budget of 11 thousand  US dollars, it was Jackson's first feature film.
Jackson's family bought their first TV when he was 5 years old. The world of television immediately captured his young imagination, especially a futuristic English sci-fi show called Thunderbirds 1965-66.
Things to consider when editing
Make sure your sentences make sense.
Use a thesaurus and a dictionary.
Would your reader be able to understand it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luca
    Nice work Luca. I have certainly learnt a lot about Peter Jackson than I knew before reading your post. Are you enjoying learning from home?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.